It is truly an honor to be a part of such a fine networking organization.
BCOA is more than a way to meet professionals: it’s a community of individuals who are
nearly like family. Our members are always available as a resource to each fellow member.
Our open lines of communication empower us to better serve the senior citizens in our county.
As president, I encourage each member:
• to use the membership roster as a directory
• to attend and host guests at our educational meetings
• to encourage guests to join our family
• to educate our members about your company or organization and
• to take part in BCOA by getting involved in committees
I look forward to seeing you at our events.
Thank you for being part of my BCOA family.